Friday, November 20, 2015

Unlikely Conditions 1913 Press Fundraiser

So an update on the collaborative book I wrote with Hillary Gravendyk: it's been slated for publication with 1913 Press. It's a wonderful press and Hillary and I had talked about their collaborative books and how we'd love to put our poems with them. The press has launched an Indiegogo to cover the cost of printing and marketing and I am getting limited edition broadsides made--two of Hillary's own poems and two of our collaborations--to promote this book.

If you want to pre-order the book or get the book and a broadside, you can find the Indiegogo here. Many thanks to the people who already did this.

Thanks too to Jee Leong Koh for putting my poem "In Praise of Hawthorne Over a Plate of Gai Tom Kah" up at Singapore Poetry. This poem is an oldie from c. 2007 but shows my obsession with The Scarlet Letter.

And I put in a new background, a collage by the wonderful poet Greg Allendorf.

No comments:

Translate