Continuity

Continuity has launched. We had a fire reading on April 13th with Tamiko Beyer, Heather Green, Christine Shan Shan Hou, Irene Mathieu, and Sa'Miyah Wright. 

My contributor copies have arrived. I have come to the end of a very grueling time on top of the pandemic and will not be doing any readings in person for the forseeable future: I do hope to do virtual readings in the fall, so let me know if you are interested in having me visit your classroom or do a reading.

If you're interested in getting a signed copy of the book, you can contact me on Instagram with a screenshot of a donation of $10+ to The People's Fridge in Philadelphia, a robust network of community fridges that are filled by the public and the food taken by the public. Read more about them here. People have already donated a nice chunk of money to them in exchange for some Futureless Language copies I had floating around in Kentucky. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books Books Books

The Last Word 2022

Winter Updates