Late Fall Updates

I've been lucky enough this fall to read with performance artist Susannah Simpson and poet Aimee C. Harrison at the Paradiso reading series in Durham NC in late September. I also read with Julian Brolanski at the Kelly Writer's House on October 27th with a recording of this latter event here.

I'm reading tomorrow evening with Laura Jaramillo and Pattie McCarthy for A Novel Idea, Philly. This event requires a donation for the tickets (5 dollars I think) and you can register here.

I shall be at AWP in Philadelphia, especially lurking around at the bookfair. Find my new books at the Octopus Books table in the unofficial bookfair and The Betweens at the Noemi book table.

I'll be reading again some time in the spring through the Visiting Writers Series at the school where I teach, Stockton University, and for Donna Vorreyer's new on-line series, still forming and molten hot.

Here's an interview about The Betweens that Joanna Penn Cooper did with me, introduced by Emma Bolden. 

Here's a generous review written by Liz Chang for Philadelphia Stories. Thank you so much!

My Twitter went the way of a dying star and, deactivated for more than a month, the great mainframe erased everything. Re-follow me? :-)

I'm working, still, on short stories, and thinking about AI.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books Books Books

The Last Word 2022

Winter Updates